Home Care, Residential Care and Supported Living Services in London and Essex
Are you looking for exceptional carers with a genuine passion to help others?
Lodge Group Care is an experienced home care provider in a number of London Boroughs and parts of Essex from our base in Romford. We also offer specialist residential care and supported living services for those with learning disabilities.
Our care services are:
- Domiciliary Home Care – caring for the elderly in their own homes, specialising in dementia, end-of-life and learning disabilities in areas within the London Borough of Havering including Romford, Thurrock, Hornchurch and Upminster
- Supported Living for young adults with learning disabilities in their own homes in London, Essex and beyond. Working with our Registered Social Landlord (RSL) housing partners (Blue Square Housing Limited and East Thames Housing Group) to provide excellent quality accommodation with our care and support.
- Residential Care for Adults with learning disabilities in Barking, Essex
- Residential Care for Children aged 12-18 with learning disabilities in Seven Kings, Ilford, Esse
- 16+ Services for those aged 16-18 who are looked after by social services throughout East London and Essex. This comprises both outreach support and semi-independent living
Why choose us for your home care and specialist care services?
We understand that choosing a home care provider is difficult. With Lodge Group Care you’re in safe hands because all of our carers go through rigorous, ongoing in-house training programmes. We genuinely care about all of our clients and their quality of life. We treat them like family. Read more about us.
Don’t forget that you can request a free initial assessment for our home care services in London including Romford, Hornchurch and Upminster.
You can view our recent CQC reports for our home care service and adult residential care (at Strathfield Gardens) via the links below.
Please contact our friendly team for more information on our residential, supported living and home care services in London and Essex. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our main office in Romford co-ordinates our home care service for various London Boroughs and parts of Essex. Why not watch this video and see more about our home care with insights from two of our service users and one of our carers?
Contact us to arrange a free initial assessment in your home
Our recent blog posts:
Please come along and join us at our Romford office to help raise money for the Alzeimer's Society as part of their Cupcake Day this Thursday, 14th June between 10am and 4pm. Have a cup cake, cup of tea and a chat. We look forward to seeing you.read more
We are thrilled with our garden transformation at Cameron House this month! We can’t wait for everyone to enjoy it all year round!read more
I have just had an intense but very rewarding and enlightening two days! The Lodge Group team have just been on a Mental Health First Aid training course. This course enabled me to gain an in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect...read more
All the services Lodge Group Care provided for my husband in his last days were nothing but exceptional, all the care workers made a huge difference in a very difficult time.
The carers are brilliant! They give 100% and go the extra mile for my Dad. Everything he needs done is done to the highest standard!