Care Jobs in London and Essex
If you are looking at home care jobs in Romford, Havering, Hornchurch and Upminster we’d love to hear from you. Please also get in touch if you are seeking a management role or support worker position (with adults or children with learning disabilities) in parts of London and Essex.
Lodge Group Care is so proud of all of its staff members. We really do have a close knit, friendly and professional care team. We believe we offer the best home care, residential and supported living services for those in the area and the best care for our team too.
See our current vacancies including home care jobs in the Romford area.
Benefits package with care jobs at Lodge Group
If you can care for our clients like family, we are keen for you to get in touch. We want outstanding support workers and home carers for our jobs in London and Essex. Our staff receive an enviable benefits package including:
- free comprehensive ongoing training programme (including NVQ and Dementia Training)
- free uniform
- bonus scheme and competitive pay
- health care plan with WPA
- flexible hours and pension
- very supportive team
- use of one of our fleet of eco-friendly Smart cars when needed
- personal development plans and one-to-one supervision
- 24 hour access to online work schedule
- advice from a resident practice and mental health nurse, plus in-house occupational therapist
We are absolutely focused on teamwork and providing the most supportive and empowering environment possible.
One way in which we do this is by having an open door reporting culture to help everyone. For our home care team, for example, we hold meetings where carers are encouraged to share views and concerns, have a whistleblowing policy, provide an on-call service until each carer’s’ last home care visit is complete and invite carers to drop in at any time to voice concerns.
What to expect in a home care job in the Romford area…
Take a look at this video following one of the Lodge Group team and hear from some of our clients.
Why work at Lodge?
This video shows feedback from our home care team and support workers on their experience of working with us.
A day in the life of a Home Carer
“I will start my day by checking with the office to make sure no calls have changed.
Then I will head to my first call, I usually have the same people each day, and I love being able to build up a great relationship with them. I go in and make sure my service user is out of bed, if they aren’t I will help them up and make them a cup of tea, I check their medication pack and make sure I offer them any medication they may need for the morning.
I will run through a similar routine with each person, making sure they are comfortable for the day ahead. I will leave anything I want the next carer to know in the notes book, if there are any issues at all I always inform the office. Once my morning round is finished I have the rest of the day to myself, knowing I had made a real difference to those service users.”
What type of support worker and home care jobs are available?
Lodge Group Care offer jobs in five key service areas in the care sector:
- Domiciliary Home Care throughout the London Borough of Havering/Essex area including Romford, Havering, Hornchurch and Upminster – contact us today for home care jobs!
- Adult Residential Care for those with learning difficulties in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Children’s Residential Care for children with learning difficulties in the London Borough of Redbridge, East London
- Supported Living in the London Borough of Havering and the London Borough of Waltham Forest (Romford and Chigwell) for adults with learning disabilities
- Impact Supported Living for those aged 16-18 with learning disabilities in Colchester, Loughton and Harlow
Why not get in touch today?
We are a proactive company that aims to build our profile without compromising the quality, care and outcomes to our service users. We’re looking for people like you to join our team!
If you’re a hard working, committed and personable individual, we’d definitely like you to get in touch today for our home care jobs in the Romford, Havering, Hornchurch and Upminster areas, as well as support worker and management roles in a number of London Boroughs and towns in Essex. See our current vacancies
Our recent blog posts:
We are thrilled with our garden transformation at Cameron House this month! We can’t wait for everyone to enjoy it all year round!read more
I have just had an intense but very rewarding and enlightening two days! The Lodge Group team have just been on a Mental Health First Aid training course. This course enabled me to gain an in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect...read more
Come along to our Recruitment Open Day to find out more…read more